Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ICC Concert 2009 & Cosplay event

Right on the Saturday after exams! How nice right? I remember it was a hectic time because it's on the 14/3/09 and i had a event on the next day at time square. It was like hell but was also fun at the same time. ^^

There was only one full rehearsal on Thursday right after school. Most of the backstage crew ended up late (plus me) due to lack of transport and time (it's so far away from school okay) but we were safe since the ICC president, Vijay is another late one too. XD
Aliza hanging on to dear life since it's her first time on the LRT without her mommy~! XDSay cheese guys, i mean girls~!

I ended up working with Wye Hong at the sound system corner and yup it really is a corner. The sound system is just right at the corner of the hall! haha~
The systems here are waaay cool~! XD

Later around 6-7 we finally finished and headed back home. Tired as hell we squeezed ourselves into the LRT and managed to return home safely.

Wye Hong, Satyan and Vishal. Wye Hong overstressed dy. XD

Right on the day of 15/3/09, a small amount of backstage crew stopped by my house early in the morning around 6. My dad and Aliza's mother offered to fetch us all there straight so thank god for us we did not have to take so many LRT's again. =]

We practiced till round 11. The concert started late (as expected) but luckily everything went on smoothly. The concert was a blast and the performances was great~!

I didn't get to take much pictures due to duty on the spot. After the concert my dad came over and fetched me back. I thought that was the end of the day but NO~! After a bath i was dragged out to 1U with my family for some shopping. I nearly fell asleep pushing the trolley in the supermarket. XD

The next day my dad fetched me straight to Time Square in the morning and i rushed to the dressing room at the LG floor where the event is to be held. After putting on make up, some last minute cutting and settles on the sales price i opened the booth outside. Was bored to death selling my drawings there and the stage performance was bad(meaning me). Was so happy to meet beatbox, ayase, kikyo, akiko, narukids and all the other people there. Glad to meet new people hehe. :)

Thanks to Rachael for volunteering to help me sell on that day, without you i would've been in a mess. And also thanks to Lin Hui and Hing Lu for helping us out with the Fashion show! It was really fun working with you guys~!

Sorry for such a short brief on this event but there wasn't really much to say and i don't have any pictures so if i do i'll upload them straight away. byez~!

2 comments:

  1. if I got more pic abot our show ;D
    I must send to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aliza looks so cute on that LRT picture. :))

    ReplyDelete