Saturday, July 4, 2009

Samad Carnival 2009

On the 4th f July (independence day~!) my school had a carnival to raise funds for the school. It was pretty big and there were many stalls but this year still doesn't beat during my form 1 year where there were so many stalls i had to buy more coupons again.

This time i dragged my brother along with me to help me out with the store scared there will be no helpers. Ended up my class store didn't need any help at all as there was enough helpers and we sold out in less then 2 hours time! XD
My brother looking after the stall

so instead i took my brother around the place for fun. There were a few performances and it was pretty good. There was Vishals group which contains of Dicky on guitar and Jason on electric guitar. There's also Chee Chung's band which always perform XD

Vishal's band the debtors
Chee Chung and Aaron's bandDavid and Keh Hann
A huge orchestra XD
My brother trying his luck. Not bad he got a prize XD
The watermelon eating competition~!
5A's human futsal. Interesting idea
After some fun we headed to the ais kacang stall where i ended up helping all the way till the carnval ended. Sucks right? XD but it wasn't too bad as i already had my part of fun and there wasn't anything else to do already anyway.

After the carnival, me and my brother followed Aaron, Rachael and a few more to KFC for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment