Monday, October 12, 2009

Few more days to go!

*crawling on the floor* just a few... more.. days left.. can make..it... Trials the.... horror...

sigh, as you can see from my situation above i am now having my trials. It isn't as bad as what i am acting above there actually XD the papers are as we expected harder then usual so no surprise there. *hooray for me -.-*

after 2 weeks of papers i have now 3 more days worth. Lucky for me wednesday is a holiday for me since there's no exam that i need to take till Thursday.


Even with all the studies my bad habit of wanting to draw is still around *slaps my hand*

I had a sudden urge to draw a picture of me, Yumi and Blackcatz in lolita form so i grabbed my sketch book and pencil and started on it on Saturday. After some time in front of the computer for reference pictures *still beginner so need to copy XD* i finally finished everything. I even had the mood to color it haha.

Here's the drawings~!

inked and ready for photoshop.
After photoshop~! yay~ *claps hand*
gothic loli-Yumi, sweet loli-blackcatz, kodana-me
click picture to go to my deviantart... XD

This time i really played with the brushes for a try and it came out kinda sucky but i'm too lazy to try again so i decided to leave it this way. Second thing i regret so much is after coloring only did i notice that the drawing anatomy is way weird *bangs head* T^T looks like it's back to the 'drawing' board for more practice next time.

can't wait to finish SPM~! wanna go get drivers licence~!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment