Thursday, February 4, 2010

Me work, work, work

Well it's been some time since i last updated anything in my blog. I'm now currently in The One Academy already, got loads of work to do so that explains my absence in this blog.
College isn't what i thought it would be. I thought that i would have loads of free time and will suffer like hell in there but surprisingly it wasn't all that. Yea i am suffering now but it is pretty fun with all the different work we have to do. Another thing that i got wrong is the time. With this schedule i'm nowhere near relaxation till 8 something at night.

Classes usually end round 6 so by the time i reach home after 2 different buses it's already 8 something. I sure can't wait for my drivers license that i am sure XD

Anyway lets go to the more important matters (lol)
There has been updates on some cosplay events and the upcoming event will be the one, the only,

I'm not too sure if i'll be going for this event cuz i need transport there badly, really without the license is really a trouble to go round places.
GACC! *blows thrumpet*

Date: 21-22 March 2010
Time: Unknown
Venue: MMU Melaka


I'm not too sure if i'll be going for this event cuz i need transport there badly, really without the license is really a trouble to go round places. Sure hope i will be able to go XD

No comments:

Post a Comment