Sunday, April 25, 2010

Holidays de bom

With one week of hols gone i still have 2 more weeks to go~! Love the free time i have man~! \(^.^)/


with the free time i sure hope i can clear up my list of things that i hope to clear like for example driving license. Surprisingly i don't find driving interesting already, starting to find it troublesome actually XD By the looks of it when i get my driving license i will not drive unless needed XD

i managed to get my pile of comics cleared up nicely but i still have the rest of the room to settle thought, will look to it later on XP

The one thing i love bout the free time now is i finally get to practice my bass more already, so happy, kyaaa~!!! *hugs bass*

Here's something i drew while i was bored one night, kanon~!! yay~~~ XD
Figure studies really did help me out on this one, glad it didn't turn out retarded like my previous works in class XD

sure can't wait for 2nd Semester to start~ wanna learn new stuff now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment