Monday, May 24, 2010

Ramdom College life~

Haha, been so long since i updated my blog dy. my blog is now eating dust as you can see so i'll be updating alot of random stuff XD

Well as most know i started new sem dy~!! ok if you don't then yes i started a new sem dy XD

The whole class is still together which makes me really happy (except for the gaytard tribe part) and our group is still together and communicating well with the fluffies tribe. XD

Many pics coming up and a few stuff here and there XD

Now we are learning bout the human anatomy instead, loads more faces to draw together with human figures now~!! scary shiatttt! me and grace~ new hairstyles for us XDRa and Emmanuel, look like some gay couple oni haha
Yesh that is me~! got jian leng, Ann nee and grace behind there hahaRa and emmanuel girl-seeing at the skating ring XDMel~ ^^Grace caught on cam~!! XDall of us together~ k jian leng went missing but yea, all of us XD oh ya~ i got a SLR from my dad, so happy~!!! love ya dad! had so much fun taking pics with it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment