Saturday, September 11, 2010

Penang Trip~

Right after Taylor Asaban Fest i had to go on a family trip to penang. It's not that i don't want to but it really was sudden and the funny thing is i got emmanuel and yumi staying over at my place and we had to leave the next morning :P

early the next morning we got up and fetched emmanuel to his aunts house and yumi to midvalley then it was onwards to Penang~~!

i would really love to tell you awesome stuff about the road trip, i really would but the only thing i did the whole time was sleep...... -.-''

come on i was tired from the event the day before and the car was cold and comfy~ :P anyways we stopped at ipoh and had lunch at one of those seafood places my mom loves and we continued on the road. I, continued my nap XD

My bro took these few shots while i was asleep :P
we got to the hotel and got our room, my brother straight away took out the air mattress and started pumping it while i lay on it XD

shot when on the airbed
me dad resting
we laze around in the room and let my dad rest since he was driving the whole way while most of us were sleeping. When it was dinner time we headed out to the seaview corner place where we always eat when we come to Penang.

my dad with the food~ XD
my bro
my mom~
and mah dad~

the next morning my dad had to fly all the way back to kl cuz some idiot loser made a report on my dads company claiming that my dad uses fake software's. According to my dad he suspects its one of his office workers trying to sell him off for some cash since raya was coming. Well whoever that was is really an asshole to take the chance while my dads on vacation to file a report against him D<>.<) kitty cat that we saw while having luch~
hmph~
say cheese~
after lunch me and my brother headed to the seaside just a few feet away from the restaurant. Was to bored while my mom had her conversation with her friend :P

at the side we saw a rather large lizard lazing in the sun~
and at the same time there was a bird flying in circles but always stopping at time same spot just not far from it XD
after that we got back to the hotel and it was lazing around and sleeping all the way until mom returned. Then continues again until dad came back~ =w=
the hotel main lobby
after dad arrived uncle David came over to bring us for dinner (really this trip is all about eating O.O) had and came back~

pokes~! XD

the next day one of mom's friends came over and took us for breakfast and later on brought us to another hotel to have tea. The hotel was pretty interesting as it runs with a Hard Rock Cafe theme. The place was filled with memories and images of famous rock stars.

here's the swimming pool
awesome~!


displays of famous rock stars costumes all over~

haha even the toilet signs are based on music notes XD
live band corner~
my bro and dad~
me and mah dad~ i look so fat >.<
a peanut butter and chocolate milkshake, awesome~!!!
the hotel sign above~
my dad loves to wonder around alot XD
huge ass guitar, rock on!!

after my mom had her chat with her friend we headed back to the hotel to rest and pack up as we head back home~

on the way i was busily settling preparations for the next day as i'm off to another trip again~ XD this time a genting trip together with a few classmates and yumi, chaos~~

No comments:

Post a Comment