Thursday, December 9, 2010

Clickity Click

don't even know why i put up my new post as that title but yeah, new post finally XD

just one more week from now and Comic Fiesta is gonna be on~!! gods how time flies and shiat there is still so much left to be done! OAO

with the days just flying pass since the start of sem break i've been busy with my costumes, props and my doujin work. So many things to do yet so little time, (more like i was lazy) i finally managed to get my day 1 costume done.

now with only my doujin work and my day 2 props left to be done i guess i'm pretty much screwed XD well i didn't really plan to work much on the doujin work anyway so i'll work hard on my prop first :P

with only 4 more days to go i guess i'm pretty much screwed but well at least my weapon's attachment problem kinda worked out XD so now with a few more doujin work to do and i should be done dy.. sure hope i can finish it by thursday in order to get it printed by then (>.<) anyway here's the details of the event just in case for anyone who doesn't know Date: 18 & 19 December 2010
Venue: 14th floor Manhattan Ballroom, Berjaya Times Square Hotel


remember it's up in the ballroom so as shown from the picture below, don't get lost k?

sure hope everything will go as planned >.< so many things i damn scared cannot get done in time.. now going to spray my weapons and hope that it comes out nicely! *begs and pray*

will update on my weapon progress and about CF soon~ now no time to blog dy :P

ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment