Sunday, November 27, 2011

Screw this shit!

 hahaha this blog is like so dead, seriously.... i need to pour some time into this before it dies man~

Well i'm currently having me sem break so yeah, this is my time to update myself and inform the world what i have gone through~ and man this sem is tough! >.<

i have less class now which is good but the bad thing is the expectations for our quality is higher now and we have to work more on the assignments, crazy time limits and yeah, sleepless nights again~ XD

Here's my hardwork for CA2 which we were to make a story and create a hero, 2 villains and 2 environment for it~ it was pretty fun as it was all digital painting and less mind boggling work~

i chose Alice in Wonderland for mine and decided to mix it with steampunk (i know i'm a steampunk freak) and made Alice a grown up version, the first villian the rabbit and the final villain the red queen~


Alice steampunked version, grown up and badass XD
Former white rabbit, killed and revived by the red queen in order to control and make us to conquer Wonderland

The red queen, ruler of Wonderland by force and cold hearted to all her underlings

The rabbit's lair, also where the heart of Wonderland is kept and guarded by the former white rabbit

The queen's castle, home of the queen and rule over all of Wonderland

 Well that was my CA. I should say it is my most proud work amongst all the other assignments and i was pretty happy with the outcome :)

Next in line would be my VST 2 assignment, this is a short video work where we as a group will need to work together to film a short film. This one was the most time consuming work as we had alot of areas and places to go for the shoot and the weather wasn't really on our side either. But the show must go on and we managed to finish everything in time luckily XD

The branch


no youtube link for this cuz it was too long XD but that is our second work, here's our first one which is semi animatix so it's short enough :)



well thats our VST for 2 sems, to tell the truth i rather like the first one we did as the story was more stronger but ah well, it's all practice and i still think we did pretty good on both :P

Onwards now to my modelling project~! yesh once again i did steampunk, no i'm not a maniac i just love steampunk and somehow i get stuck with them for assignments ok.

My group decided on steampunk and we were required to do robots, it was pretty fun but didn't had much time to work on it so was kinda last minute work there >.<

here's the demoreel.


Well thats all for my assigment work~ won't be posting my animation one cuz i didn't upload it on anywhere and i don't think it's that nice to be uploaded so yeah, hehe dowanna embarrass myself with sad case work :P

now that my sem break is here, i dive down straight to my list of things to settle during sem break and yes, i have alot to do XD

one of it is definatly my cosplay stuff and this year i have alot that i D.I.Y since both my characters costume is unable to be found online. Sad, i know. And i just had to choose two hard ass costumes to make so yeah, screwing myself upside down hehe~

Well since it's near CF already don't see the harm of revealing what i'll be cosplaying so here it is~! or at least the progress of it XD

my two plans for CF and hopefully can successfully finish it time will be:

Ishida from Samurai warriors 3

Vivaldi from heart no kuni no alice

Here's my progress~ so little, better hurry up :P
the fan~ well it's done now but yeah, sucky like shit XD

And here's my brothers weapon~ he'll be joining us this year for his first cosplay~! XDD 
Oblivion from sora final form, ignore my ugleh face XD

well thats my updates for today~ hopefully i'll remember to update once in awhile now, or at least before the next sem starts XD

No comments:

Post a Comment