Thursday, January 29, 2009

Newbie~

hey guys guess what? i finally made my own blog~! LOL. Don't know y just suddenly feel like making one so don't be suprise k?

Reminder to you guys i don't think i will update my blog much unless i'm free to or if there's a event or something that i really feel like putting. (i know i'm a lazy bum, blame me) If there's something i wrote wrongly or offended you guys, just live with it! haha just kidding but really if there is anything offending just tell me k? I dowanna make enemies here.

Well hopefully i can make this blog active since i hardly have anything active around me. everything's dead as can be. Hope you guys will come and check it out once in awhile ok? see ya~!

3 comments:

  1. xD Hiiiii ~ Do you know who I am?!!
    >A< YAP!!!! Fancis/Aki desu ~~

    n.n I'm glad to enjoy your blog!!!! TvT even just 3 new blog now.....
    I hope you can make this blog active since!!!
    anything you can write.

    I hope you can enjoy my blog too.
    ^^ hope you enjoy in write blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for veiwing my blog~! XD so happy to see you here ^^

    who say i don enjoy your blog? you always update it so interesting! ^^ going to check out your blog also! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. xDDDDDDDDD ahahahha
    I'm so happy!!! >A< because you like BLOG!!!!

    xD awwwwww.....I'm glad to hear you like my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete