Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cutting Class

Thanks to Chinese exams today i get to skip school for the whole day, Yay~! I woke up the usual time to wait for Rachael to come over and pass me her phone charger and to pass her Devinya's thumb drive but that girl didn't show up so i guess she thought of coming over after school instead.

I went back to sleep after my parents went to work and got up around 10. Had breakfast ready on the table and went straight to the computer to finish some work. Continued with my story that i'm currently writing based on me, Yumi, Elaine and our other lolita sister Black Catz (she's selling stuff so go check it out here).

After awhile of typing and surfing the net i decided to start with some studying(yea right). I took out my sejarah book and started staring at the book and after some time i swear i felt the book staring at me instead. XD I gave up studying and decided to sms Rachael since that girl was suppose to pass me the charger. She replied saying she was still in school so i had to wait for her to return home. Not long later Karis smsed over saying that she wants to come to copy her contacts to her sim card since it has been a trouble for the last day. After replying i decided to do what i have been planing to do for a long time but was too lazy to.

I started making the top hat for my future cosplay event. Yes i know CF 09 is really long way to go (somewhere in December) but i rather finish it now cuz later on SPM trials and all the exams will be up and on going so i fear for the rush to finish everything after all the exams. And my plans for CF isn't easy since the character isn't that famous so i don't have much pictures for reference like the clothing's and the hair. Luckily there's always a clear picture of the top hat so i'm starting on that one first. The shoes and others will just have to wait.

When Karis came over i went outside to the guardhouse to pass her the phone. We took some time to figure out how to copy all the numbers into her sim card when we finally decided to switch phones and i took her old nokia phone instead. It wasn't too bad since it's way better then no phone. XD

I quickly send a message to Rachael to forget about bringing the charger since i don't need it anymore. Now I'm getting ready for tomorrow's event C2AGE, the one i mentioned in my earlier post. Hopefully everything goes well and those 2 (yumi and blackcatz) will be able to come over as early as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment