Monday, May 11, 2009

HOT~~!


I'm melting~! the whether is so hot these few days and today was really steaming. I was fanning myself the whole day with 42 students in the class and a teacher to add the heat, we were practically cooked in the class for the whole morning. Lucky for us some of our classes were free since the teachers were absent so we had our rest and break.

When i got back home i straight away cooled myself down with a gulp of cold water. Karis came over to wait for Rachael to return from school so i decided to switch on the air-con. All hail the air-con~! Really it was heaven when the whole living room was cold and cozy.

Now i need to finish my work and cram my head with Seni notes for Thursday's exam. Hopefully i'll still have time to start working on my future cosplay costumes and props. Time is really precious indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment