Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Forgetful me

Well this is actually yesterdays event but was too tired to post anything yesterday cuz i was rushing to finish the layout for our school yearbook on SPM and STPM.

Before i went out to go to school my father and Greg(my brother) was already up and ready to head out too. Little did i know that i opened the door and waited with my brother for my father and forgot all about my keys. My dad didn't took any notice of it so he locked the door and took my keys with him. The school day went on with my keys in my fathers pocket and by the time i found out i forgot my keys i was already on the way back home in the van. Lucky for me i brought my phone to school that day :P so called my dad and had to wait until 6 for my dad to come back with the keys.

I ended up at Rachael's house with Karis, Yu Hong, Shok Chang and Chong Giap. It was really funny when they were all squeezing in the van with the primary students, luckily i grabbed the front seat first. XD We had lunch at the cafeteria first before heading to Rachael's house where we just lazed around and chatted until their tuition teacher came. I took over Rachaels laptop while they were having tuition until my dad came back which ended up was around 6.30?

Tired and sleepy, i quickly took a shower and rushed to finish the yearbook layout which i promised Jen Jen last week. A punishment to me for delaying the dateline. XD By the time i finished everything it was already almost 12 so i stumbled straight to bed after closing everything.

Song of the day: Hilary Duff-wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment