Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rushing Sunday

Once again i was a lazy bum to post things on the day itself but can't blame me, Sunday was really a busy day i tell you.

In the morning i went to hospital like what i said in my previous post, Guess what? Too lazy to repeat everything so just go see the previous post XD. I came back home around 1.30 and rushed to get ready to attend B.B's I.U day. I waited for Aliza and we went there together thanks to Aliza's mother. Aliza's sister came along with us too and she is as usual the adorable little kitten. awwww~~~

After meeting Karis and the others at the front gate we went in and grabbed our seats. The I.U days theme was New Zealand and there was another sentence to describe it but it was too long and hard for me to remember. (only remember tea something) The I.U was good, they had some pretty interesting play and dance installed for us. You could say that the play was the best since there was so much to laugh at in all the scenes.

The I.U finished later then timed so i had to rush back home for another bath and change for Karis church play she invited me to attend. I got my dad to fetch me to school where i met up with Rachael and waited for Karis to come and fetch us with Calvin and Andrew. They came late due to jam but thanks to Calvin's super 'chun' driving we got there pretty early. Poor Yu Hong was waiting for us since round 5.45 and we got there around 7. He even exclaimed that he is rusting and growing molds already just waiting for us. haha

We grabbed a drink at some store nearby, meeting Sharmaine and the others and headed into the hall to grab seats before it was too late. The hall was really big and the seats were big and comfy which was good since my back hurts a lot.
The play started pretty far from the scheduled time but there was a small band to entertain us so it didn't bother much.
The play is called Paroimia and it was really intersting. The way they acted and dance really shows their hard work and it was a really big success. Here's some photos of the play.
After the play we went back to the same store for supper and headed back home for a nice long rest. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment