Friday, April 24, 2009

Unlucky me

"Now I understand how a old person feels like, really."

Just a week or 2 ago i had a minor pain in my left leg and it always hurts when i sit down for too long. It wasn't much of a bother so i decided to ignore hoping it would fade away. After some time the pain got worse so i decided to inform my parents about this. They ignore the thoughts about it saying that i've just been using my leg too much and told me to rest more so i followed their orders. (their parents so no objection there.)

Just this Tuesday night i had a headache so took a nap. The next thing i woke up i had a flue with a high fever to match with (lovely combination isn't it?) so i had Wednesday off from school to sleep all day and loads of water and panadol to accompany me. When Thursday came i woke up with a sore throat and was to go to school since my fever was down and according to my dad i look 'well' (rachael even said i look sick and dead ok). I ended up with no voice for almost half the day in school whispering to everyone because i lost my voice. Lucky for me my voice kinda came back during the end of the school. Friday which is today came and all was well with only a small headache, flue and the leg pain to go. I ended up walking back from school today since we finished everything rather early and if i were to wait for mak cik it would mean waiting for another 2 more hours so why waste the time when home is so near? Took the walk and halfway down i felt a sudden pain in my leg and back. Like the picture below. XD


I crawled my way back home and took a rest. The pain wasn't so bad so i took a bath and headed to the computer later on. After awhile Rachael came over and we chatted for awhile. The pain this time was so painful i couldn't even bend my body in a minor 25 degrees downwards and getting up and down from chairs was pain. I fell asleep on the floor after awhile until Rachael's mother came to fetch her and i wanted to get up to open the door for her. When i tried i felt pain all over until i couldn't even get myself up at all. Rachael was rushing so she went out herself and left the key inside. After i got up a tried to stand still but the pain was so unbearable i nearly cried. I grabbed onto my couch at the side and sustained myself properly before getting up the steps. It took me awhile before i could even crawl up the stairs without crying out in pain.

Now i'm waiting in pain for my father to take me to the hospital. I do hope that i won't have anymore major illness like the stupid ear infection the last time. The infection was even unknown by the doctor and was needed to be brought to the lab for furthur inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment