Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sometimes luck is around after all

Well holidays are over and papers are being passed back to us and yes you got it my results is the BOMB~! and really i mean the bomb, it sucks. T^T

But looking on the bright side, someone up there likes me. XD I lost my phone together with my camera not long ago (OK it was long, round 1 month plus?) so yea i was sad and all and Pn Maha decided to take my bag away for 'investigation' since it was more like stolen away so i had to go back home without my phone, camera and bags that day. (it sucks, really)

Right before the holidays i went over to ask Pn Maha for my missing bag (who knows what they are doing with it, so long ok) she informed me that my bag is still under 'investigation' but the good news is my stuff has been returned as she has caught the thief who stole all my stuff. I didn't manage to get my stuff back before the holidays as i was a lazy bum to go to school for the last few days but today i just got back all my items. I'm so happy but kinda sad that the asshole deleted all my pictures in the camera and took away my 2gb memory card in my phone. But no matter how i'm still happy that i got back my stuff in kinda good condition (my memory card~~~ T^T)

No comments:

Post a Comment