Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Too Much!

Right after the camp it was a straight trip to boulevard hotel for my birthday celebration with my family. I invited Yumi over too since my parents got a room for me and another friend to share with.

On Friday we went out with Karis, Rachael, Ryan, Richmond and Calvin at Midvalley to celebrate my birthday which turned out more like a small outing. It was great and we managed to watch the show '17 again'.

On Saturday i went over to Yumi's house for a stay over and it was also Lolita Day so we took the chance to celebrate together with Blackcatz. We went to Bangsar Village for a small photoshoot and took some interesting pictures. Will upload them when i get the pictures from Yumi.

For the last few days all 3 of us have been watching Antic Cafe and Gazette PV's and comments. Now my head is full of their songs and i'm really going more and more crazy for their songs~! And once again i'm falling head over heels for Kanon from Antic cafe~! XD really i gotta get a grip onto myself lol.

here's antic cafe in their world tour hehe



Antic Cafe ish LOVE! NYAPPY~! o(≧∀≦)o

No comments:

Post a Comment