Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sun-U Animangaki day 2

Ahah i finally have some time to do this~! XD thanks to loads of stuff like the school page layout and my art project i really don't have time to update my poor old blog *hugs blog*

I only manage to go for the second day cuz my mom had a fear that i will be infected by the dangerous H1N1~! *screams* But after a really long time of bribery and positive brainwashing, my mom finally agreed to let me go for one day.

Anyway enough of the drama up there. i got to the college with Yumi and we took some time to find the hall thought. (we ended up coming from a rather interesting entrance haha) The hall is rather huge and really cooling with air-con so we were relief at that point. There was a fair bunch of people but really little doujin booths to our despair. After putting on the rest of our costume met with dreamwalker and hanged out with her for awhile. We met up with Blackcatz awhile later together with the twins. ^^

Me, Yumi and Blackcatz

There were really little food stores so we ended up going out to eat nearby for lunch with the twins, pinkberry and blueberry.

Our group photo


Aster and Ange

There were a couple of band so we went straight to the front to support all bands and we really had fun especially the visual kei style band woohoo~! too bad not many were in the mood to rock on so we looked like 3 crazy girls shouting and screaming haha.

I was the only one left at the last band since blackcats when back during the second band then during the third yumi was next. I was kinda lonely there but luckily there was hikaru and the others around so i had some companion XD

This event as promised to my mom will be my last event till after SPM so I won't be able to see anyone for the time being T^T to all during this event thanks for making my day and i sure hope to see you guys again next time~! ^^

p/s: there's only a few pics here in my blog. If your interested you can look in my photobucket here for more pics. too lazy to load all here hehe.

29.6.09

No comments:

Post a Comment