Monday, August 3, 2009

Outing at 1U

No matter how fast or long me, Yumi and Blackcatz meet each other we still end up missing each other. After the gruesome few weeks since Sun-U animangaki we decided to go out to 1U for fun! XD

Both of them came over to my house around 11 and we hang around till 12 something. After reaching there we decided to head to the cinema to check on the shows but we ended up going to the arcade instead since we didn't really feel like watching any shows.

Yumi and BlackCatz playing XD

After that we walked around, window shopping at a few stores and playing with anything we can see. XD we stopped at the old wing cinema and decided to play around with these

blackcatz: don't push me too~!

Yumi:Hey whats in there?

Yumi: No no i don't want that!
Cheryl: just take the damn ring!


haha anyway back to reality, we went for lunch at ajisan ramen and guess what we found out? Blackcatz actually hate GREEN TEA! XD
After the filling meal we headed to the sticker photo corner and took A LOT of pictures! I think we practically spent almost 50 per person there XD but it was fun and we spend a lot of time in there too xD

We headed down back to the new wing for some starbucks since blackcatz had a sudden urge for coffee and grabbed a drink before my parents come over to fetch us.

Me blur self. taken by yumi XD
Me and Yumi

Yumi and Blackcatz

My dad offered to fetch them back to blackcatz home so we hanged around a little more before heading back to my house to grab some of their things. As what Yumi had mentioned before Blackcatz house is really far and at a desserted part of town and boy she was right. After dropping them down me and my dad had a hard time finding our way back but gladly we managed to XD

1.6.09

No comments:

Post a Comment