Tuesday, September 29, 2009

48 more days to go

just 48 more days to go or as counted by Rachael XD and only less then 24 hours more to trails (the things i do before trials eh)

These 2 days i've locked myself up in the house, stopping myself from going to school as it seems meaningless to return from school with only memories of sleeping in class and drawings that i will start drawing during class. Found out that the idea of staying at home to study seems to work better then in school where i have no mood to do so except draw (somehow the school provides inspiration for drawing)

Even though there are times where i sneak off to the TV for astro or go on the net (like what i'm doing now ^w^) i still have that urge to stop all these for at least an hour and run to the room where i will do my revision. So after experimenting and testing, the conclusion to this experiment is that I will study better in the house then in school (one experiment i'll be more then happier to do again) but of course that doesn't mean i'll be locking myself up at home just to study for the rest of my life.

with all the tension piling in my brain i'm suprise i still have the mood to draw up plans and to-do lists after SPM (yea right, my whole brain IS filled with only those, go figure) maybe i will write it down one day in the blog when i really feel like, now is all about whacking the trials mood in here.

anyway i guess i had enough of complaining. Here's antic cafe's new album, BB Parallel Wrold~! one of their new song ichigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment