Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I need~~

Me need me running machine to work again~! T^T need to lose weight~! I sure hope my mom's friend really does come and fix that stupid machine. I wanna lose of around 10kg for next years cosplay plans. Hopefully i can but it'll be freaking hard. It took me 8 months to cut down that much this year. Gotta work twice the exercise and eat less now. XD

I wanna learn bass~! I'm planning to go learn bass after the fricking SPM is over or if this crazyness of mine goes down then i will start next year as planned. Sure hope i can learn~! Dads approval check, moms one still on the way. When i can play bass first thing i'm gonna do is start learning Gazette and Antic Cafe's songs! XD

Ok i've crapped enough. XP here's my latest drawing. I changed the contrast and lighting so it looks way different then the original.


No comments:

Post a Comment