Thursday, September 10, 2009

photoshop cs4

yesterday i decided not to go to school since it's a friday and usually i don't even study much on fridays. (yea i know i'm naughty :P) after waking up and having breakfast, i spend my time studying a bit on maths and add maths till afternoon. With itchy hands and a knocked out brain i on the computer to do a bit of editing on my drawings haha.

After scanning my latest drawings i open my photoshop and my stupid photoshop cs2 just had to get some minor problems again! T^T

I got the same problem before last time and i had no way of using any tools at all even if i press them. I ended up having to borrow Yen Pengs thumbdrive to reload the whole thing again! Before i started to break the computer into 2 i decided to go onto youtube to watch some shows. (anything to stop me from breaking my fuse)

I had a look around some bass covers of some songs (again) and bumped into some speed drawing by some dude. One video leads to another and i ended up watching techniques using photoshop (go figure) I then decided to try my luck and find a cs4 somewhere. I ended up with trial modes on the net but i finally manage to find a perfect one right in the YOUTUBE!

Funny what you can find in youtube eh? i ended up playing with photoshop cs4 till the evening and i'm pretty happy with what i got ^^

This is fully drawn and coloured by hand.

Here's the original drawing first. just the outline XP
and here's the one that is done using photoshop cs4~! XD i'm so happy! *cries*

Ah i can't wait to try and colour another drawing. But before i do i better go study again~! *runs away* long live YOUTUBE! XD

oh ya anyone who's interested can go see my deviantart right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment