Thursday, February 12, 2009

All bout Art

Today was like every other day, classes, friends, classroom, teachers. One thing that never changes is that i still have tones of things to do on my hands, props for cosplay, homework, valentines day sales, class deco, drawing oh did i remember to say homework?

After school i nearly forgot that i had to stay back for extra class due to my enthusiasm to take ART(enthusiasm so called). I quickly rushed to the art room and found out i wasn't the only one late. After Pn. Rositah explained to use what we are suppose to prepare which was a really big folio, i headed out for my van as fast as i could but i already expected it to leave me behind as i myself had called and informed mak cik that if she doesn't see me outside she can go. So without hesitation, i walked back home alone.

It wasn't a nice walk with all the dust and dirt flying into my nose but at least i managed to shake off some fat(i think) I always wanted to walk back home everyday since the distance is't really far but air pollution always gets the best of me.

Hey Fancis, a cosplay friend of mine just popped by and gave me a hi. Thanks girl, hope to cosplay with you soon too! :)

To Fancis, thanks for being my friend and i really hope we can meet again soon.... (at least before the event XD) remember you still owe us a day out shopping~! :)

4 comments:

  1. =口= awwwwwww.....TO ME NE ~~~~~~~~
    >//////< *So Shy*

    ゞ(≧▽≦)ゞ hahaha ~ Thanks for being my friend too!!! O(≧▽≦)O yapppp!! I hope we can meet soon!!! TT-TT but that's sad, I just know go to KL by KTM. *I'm super baka*

    (^∀^) yeah!!! we go to KL shoppping lah!!
    ヾ(≧∇≦)〃 I'll find the time go to KL!!!!!
    Or you know how to come to KLANG?!!!
    Let me show you good food in here xDDDDDDDD

    =口= awwwwwww.....valentines day sales!!!
    So cool!!!!! (ˊ>口<)ˊOH! YOu walked back home alone!!!! Let me walk with you together ~

    your comment's box can use html?
    TT-TT sad.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha don worry la you not baka at all.. ^^

    wah klang ah? wanna go but too far for me T^T not easy for me to go out... one day if i got go there will definatly tell you~! ^^

    haha don worry i safe and sound at home already... ^^ thankies!

    hmm not sure wor... can try and see ah... i don mind XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. (ˊ>口<)ˊOIC ~ is so far ne....
    TT-TT then better we meet at KL ne.
    if go to sunway?

    x.x oh you dont mind ne ~
    (ˊ>口<)ˊif I live there must go home with youu !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha see first kua... XD cuz not much time also... XD

    sunway also a bit hard but should be ok also.. if wan meet at KL side times square or sungai wang also can... ^^

    er don think so wor cuz my mother don usually let me bring friends stay over.. sorry T^T

    ReplyDelete