Monday, February 9, 2009

Ear to hear

*Hello... hello....* anyone hear me? of course you do but i can't hear myself clearly *sob* wanna know why? that is because i now have a weird infection in my ear which causes wax clogging and it covered my eardrum. Now i can hardly hear anything through my right ear and the pain is running from the inside of my ear all the way to the side of my jaw. T^T

It all started with a minor clog on last Friday morning. I thought it was due to water in my ears so i left it alone and went to school with ease. Saturday came with a slight pain in the ear but nevertheless problematic so i continued on to Sri Aman for the probationers seminar(which i will put up another post if i have the time). By the time Sunday came the pain was crawling it's way to my jaw and the clog was making me go half deaf! I swear it was unbearable!

My parents dragged me to the Assunta Hospital along with my brother who kept asking me if i was going deaf during the whole trip. There i was taken to a female indian doctor who asked me a few usual questions, what's the problem, have any infections before, bla bla bla... Then she took the device (not sure what's it called, not a medical learner here) and checked my ear. She said my left ear is as clean as a whistle but she can't even see my eardrum in my right ear. At the end she gave me some painkillers to relieve the pain and a date with the ENT doctor (wow lucky me -.-)

Thank goodness for me Monday was a holiday so i had all the time i want to crawl in my bed and shout BLOODY HELL! cuz the pain was really unbearable (excuse my foreign language). The pain killers the doctor gave me didn't do no pain killing for me and to make things worst the pain seemed to spread further to my jaw until i barely managed to chew my breakfast (which my father decided to prepare bacon that needs so much jaw muscle movement) When afternoon came my father couldn't bear my complains and screaming of the pain so he decided to bring me straight to Pantai Hospital instead since my 'date' with the doctor is on Tuesday afternoon.

When i got there we went to the emergency corner and another Indian lady came to check on me. After a really long look into my ear (never knew ears were so fascinating) she said it was merely a infection and decided to give me some antibiotic and some ear drops which will clear the passage in my ear. My mother was thanking the Lord that it wasn't mumps and my father told me that my previous doctor must've been either blind or too old for her age. The previous doctor started the disappearance of my eardrum problem which scared me and my mother!

Even so, i still have to continue my 'date' with the ENT doctor today since the blockage has been cleared but still need checking for the infection. Lucky for me the pain has reduce a fair bit to only the ear and my father's ear is not in pain for hearing ME cursing the pain all day long.

Just hope i can go to school tomorrow since i missed a day already. Won't want to leave Elaine alone in class and also I got plenty of news for Elaine, Lynn and Aliza regarding the ACGC event. XD

3 comments:

  1. T^T I hope you can feel better soon and get OK! Not better is OK!!
    OAO" wow ~ ACGC!!!!
    >w< I hope can go to visit ACGC!!!!!!
    TT-TT nenmo....how to go?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup now getting better already... ^^

    ya ACGC~! come also la....! i think should be fun... XD the info is in comic fiesta forum at the events section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TT-TT can you tell me about the ACGC?!!
    I dunno the news much.....

    ^^ I'm glad to hear you are getting better already!!!!
    >A< hope feel ok soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete