Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Replacement Class

Bringgg~! The bell of the last class rang. I scurried my way down the stairs and out the gates. As soon as i got into the taxi it was straight ahead to The Curve for my replacement class.

Surprisingly i was early being that my class is to start at 2.30 and my taxi came at 2.05 or so. After a full 45 minute of tiring hand swinging (and i really mean swinging, my teacher kept asking me to swing my hand harder into the air as i strum each note) i was out of the class and FREE to go around! I decided to go looking around for any materials or items i can use for class, cosplay, the booth etc. I didn't have the foggiest idea(and still don't) why i decided to go into the hardware shop downstairs opposite starbucks. I went there and was suppose to stuff my bags into a small lacker but due to the size of my bag the secruity guard just let me off and let me in. Suprisingly i manage to find the silver spray paint that i had in mind so took the cheapest one on the shelf. Mine cost RM9.50 while others were almost RM30 and almost the same size. I still wonder why such a big difference.

After that i decided to look around for the tailor i saw in ComicFiesta forum in The Curve. I found the place but had a fright of my life when i asked for the price of the jacket i planned to make. It is just a simple black and yellow jacket, basically guy style baggy jacket and it will cost me RM200! I quickly said i'll think about it and went out. That was really too expensive, even RM100 would have been agreable since i got the material already. Only need a pair of hands to put them together into a jacket.

I went to Borders and went through a few books. After that i went over to Watson and found the ACE tape i needed for the character i'm going to cosplay as. Found it at quite a high prize but it didn't really scare me that much anymore after hearing 200 in my ear. I got a call from Yumi(Li Lin) and chatted with her for almost an hour while sitting at the Klang Station having my lunch. Finally it was 5 so i decided to return home.

Hopefully i can find a cheaper tailor soon~! don't want to have it last minute when i have no choice but to face expensive ones instead. Can't wait for Friday to come when i can get my wig~! ^^


3 comments:

  1. TT-TT I need to find a cheaper tailor soon too.......*sad*

    who can help me make a VK kimono ne? TTATT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so we also same wan... XD

    eh vk style kimono you can find in i-socks ah? there is where i got mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yao, maybe next time I will ask isock and ask they can help me to make one or not.

    ReplyDelete