Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Almost there!

3 more to go~ 3 more FREAKING PAPERS TO GO~! 3 MORE FREAKING PAPERS AND I'M FREE!!!!

After so many weeks of staying away from my blog.. Blog, I MISS YOU~!!! *muax*

Phtue!! second thought of kissing... too much dust here.. shows how long i've left you sobs..


Ahh~ just a few more days and i can start making the bonfire to throw all my books and papers away~ think how big it will be, so much fun!
but of course as a kind person i will not cause any air pollution and as a member of the SPBT, i will not burn of the text books that i should return back. So of course the bonfire is uncalled for.

With my SPM out of the way i can now concentrate on other things that i have been longing to do since the last few months! I sure hope i can do everything as planned. XD

I have planned to open a booth together with a few others for fun at CF this year.. just hope that some of my drawings can actually be sold XD hoping for the keychains to sell fast though cuz i wanna finish it off.

Here's a drawing i deed long time before my trials started. Was to lazy to post it till now.. Will be selling this at CF too~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment