Thursday, December 3, 2009

I love art~!

For the first time in my life I actually LIKE an exam. Really, I LOVE todays exam! XD

No i've not gone mad or have i had overstress of studies. Today's exam is my favourite because it is no other then my Seni exam~!

It was a 3 hour paper and I practically used up the whole 3 hours on the drawing.

There was only a few from my class who took seni since it's an extra subject if taken so we sat together with the 5E and 5F class in the hall to take the exam at the corner. I was the first in front so i had a lovely view of the stage and the teachers up there. XD

2 hours after the paper started, people started leaving the hall already. I on the other hand was still coloring my drawing. And by the time there was only half an hour left, the hall was only left with me and some malay guy from 5E.

I had actually finished my paper by that half an hour but i could't leave the hall already since the rule is 'No leaving the hall at the last 30 minutes' so i took the extra time to do more shading and othe bits and ends.

The best thing about this exam is i got to listen to music the whole time XD I totally forgot about my mp3 which was blasting into my ear the whole time as i entered the hall, after drawing my light sketch only did i realise that the earphones were stuck in my ear and i was listening to music the whole time. I nearly freaked out and wanted to hide the earphones but after looking at the teacher that was looking at me and later on ignoring me i decided to continue XD

I nearly went hyper though when i heard gazette and Antic cafe songs blasting in my ear haha. It's kinda weird to actually listen to music while doing an exam but kinda cool at the same time haha.

I'm really satisfied with the finished work i did but sadly they did not allow me to take a picture of it. Diana on the other hand managed to take her's since she was in another class meaning different teacher so good for her. ^^

Here's a sample picture of what i did for the exam though. Not as nice as the one i did during the exam but same style and angle. XD

Just one more paper to go. I really can't wait for this to end~! I got so many things to settle and all must be done only after SPM. Really a pain in the ass when you can't settle stuff when you actually have the time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment