Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thailand Trip-Day 1

23.12.09

My family decided to go for a trip together with my other relatives to Thailand. We were suppose to go earlier with them but we stayed back for a couple more days due to CF.

Early in the morning at 4.30a.m we got up and got ready to go to the airport. By the time we reached Bangkok it was already near afternoon. Got to the hotel and had lunch before meeting my relatives.
The hotel lobby
Found out that we have booked for a Calypso Cabaret show at another hotel. We had our dinner and headed to the hotel by foot. The show was pretty interesting and some were quite funny XD there was one who practically went to the side of the stage and kissed another man hahahaha

After the show we managed to get some pictures with the performers. I actually had alot of pics and videos but sadly i lost the memory card during the trip T^T Luckily my mom had a few shots of after the performance.

NOTE:The ladies behind are not the ladies.. their 'ladies' who use to be from the other gender so see with caution XD

my mom and my brother together with the lovely 'ladies'

my aunt and uncle from Australia together with the 'ladies'

Me, my brother and my cousin with the 'ladies'My 3 cousins from Australia. One of the 'ladies' even groped my cousin (the one in blue shirt) in the front while taking another picture. XD


I really wish i had the memory card cuz there were video's and so many pictures of the show. T^T oh well, i did manage to find a video from someone else in youtube. This is just a small part of the show though.


No comments:

Post a Comment