Monday, December 28, 2009

Thailand trip-day 3,4 and 5

My mom got us a van for the whole day so the family decided to head off for another 1 hour ride to the great palace. On the way at the toll there were santa's and santarina's passing out free gifts for every car. Something you don't see everyday. XD
Santarina giving the presents to the driver.
We got one each. So cute right?We stopped by at the temple first and the place was HUGE~! There's a really long stairs up the temple see? XDMe and my cousins... pray, pray, pray~ *whispers*hopeforloadsofcash*Go see results.. mine say don't splurge money or my merits will disappear T^T Ano, ano, why the shrine stuffed with soft toys wan? O.OThis one is just a wax figure. Scared me when i saw it for the first time. Thought real person XDLater we headed off to (forgot where already) and there was a elephant show going on for a group of japanese tourists. They were even brought up to have a kiss with the elephants XD

girl:Kyaa i dowan~!
Man: it's ok, he kiss very wet only. No pain.
girl: eww~!>.<
We went on and there were so many stores selling all sorts of stuff. The price is quite cheap too. We got handmade hats for only 15baht (RM1.50) and in nice condition too.

My dad found another monkey other then me >.< (he say this is my new younger brother)They even sell katana's and weapons (all real) for cheap prices ranging from 500 baht to 1200 baht. (RM50-RM120) Was so tempted to buy one back but my dad forbid me cuz scared later get stopped at the airport T^T

They even have parang knives XD
We headed to the ruins where my mom decided to stay away for she was tired and hot from all the sun so the rest of us headed inside for a look.The place is huge and there are so many broken buildings and statues still remained. This down here is the great hall where a huge golden statue used to stand but was later melted down and stolen when war broke.Me and my cousins even played hide-and-seek around the grounds. Not much to hide from but since it's so big, just need to hide further~ XDMe and my cousin hiding together since we were to lazy to go separately. XD
As we were heading back we passed by alot of lakes. I found this moldy tortoise at the corner basking in the sun XD We headed back to MBK mall for dinner and once again we ordered to fish that we had on the first day. It is really good i tell you. Forgot what it's called but it's cooked with pepper.
On our 5th day, my cousins went to other places themselves cuz their flight was different from us. We decided to go to Platinum mall where shopping galore is. (i'm sure Aliza, lynn they all will love this place XD) Every floor is filled with clothings, shoes, bags and many more. Sadly didn't find what i really wanted but no biggy, there were so much to buy already. XD

We rushed back to the hotel and got ready to head to the airport. My dad kept telling us that 5 days just isn't enough. We will have to come here for a longer holiday next time which i totally agree. (Thats because I couldn't manage to find H.Naoto >.<)
The one thing i'm really happy that i bought over at Thailand will be this~!!
Yay i got my bass~!!! XDD so happy hahahaha
My brother got his guitar there too XD
I helped Yumi get hers there too but i forgot to take a picture. I'm sure she'll put hers up in her blog sooner or later XD

No comments:

Post a Comment