Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Goodbye SPM!

And good riddance too~! XD

Yes yes yes yes~! SPM is soo over! I can now continue with my plans~! Sure hope nothing stops me now XD The funny thing is, it's only been a day since my SPM has ended and i'm already feeling the boredom of it... never knew what my dad said about boredom after SPM would come so fast XD

but of course even if i say i am bored now, i still have plenty on my hands to settle and CF is coming soon..... CF.. is coming.. soon?

Oh great~! i forgot that CF is coming soon! And my costumes aren't done yet~!!! T^T ok i'm not bored now.

Well even though SPM was a horror in hell, there are still memories which i will always remember (Bad mostly though)

Here we are at the gym before we enter the hall. Here we were forced to take hand sanitizers and have our heads shot by a temperature checker thingy XD

The hall where torture takes place XD
Everyone fears and prays for the best (and easy papers to appear)Every time there's a break between the exams, we end up sitting outside of the classrooms like beggars for last minute revises. It appears that we are not allowed to enter the classrooms as they are used as exam rooms. Pity us right?Some lucky ones managed to find one classroom where discussions of the previous paper is been held.

Keen Peng: This one is C la not D
Zhin Yu: No la it's D
Ivy: Aiya it's B la.. Simply say wan you too.And after exams, teachers of the certain subject awaits outside the hall for our answers and to see our sad faces XD
Some of them took chances to run through for correct answers from teacher too.
Well those were good and bad times. Of course i did not have much bad times pictures here since i can't practically take my camera out during the exams can I?

With all these swept to the side, it is now time to handle other businesses. My father surprisingly is persuading me to take my drivers licence as soon as possible. Hopefully this next exam of mine will pass nicely, i really wanna get a car and start driving soon.

I can't wait for CF 09 to come~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment