Sunday, December 20, 2009

Comic Fiesta 19-20.12.2009

This year has got to be a really hectic year XD

with a booth to look after and COD's to tackle, i was practically running around like crazy~!

I really had alot of fun, great time and loads of laughter XD So many people cosplaying this year so it was really packed with weapons poking around and capes flowing on the floor haha.

The competition was packed this year so my business i can say was really bad (wanna cry T^T) but that just pushed me to work harder on my drawings and improve on every part i lack. ^^ but i don't think i will be selling any artwork next year since it is kinda hard to do both at the same time XD

Sadly i couldn't take any pictures since my father left the camera in his client's car. My hand was itching the whole time to take pictures T^T

I don't really know whether this year's CF can be considered a good or bad. Of course i had a great time with loads of fun but there were a few things that happened along the way.

The day before CF my brother was hit with a painful stomach ache, my parents decided to take him to the hospital for a check up after sending me to CF. While i was in CF, i got a call from my mom and she told me my brother was admitted into the hospital due to likeness of appendix problem.

Before i could even reach to that situation, i got another sms from my class teacher informing me that my classmate passed away early that morning. It took me some time to accept all of this at once. I was nearly about to bawl and cry in sushi king when i saw the message. T^T

Day 1 could be considered a sad day, i wasn't as happy but i managed to pull myself together. At night i went over to the hospital straight away from CF and visited my brother, i kinda scared a few nurses with my red contacts and punk shirt but at least i wasn't wearing any bright colored wigs XD

Yay i'm so happy with my Blood Dupre cosplay~! sure wish that can do more times next time hahaha. I found another person dressed as Blood Dupre too so got take a picture together XD gotta wait for Blackcatz before i can take from her haha.

Well thats all, sorry once again i have no photo's and for such a huge event too. Will do my best next time to bring. (hide the camera from my dad few days before the event)

Now gotta do other stuff that i plan to do and get ready for next years cosplays already~! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment